Thursday, March 31, 2011

Poo - Heme V-Mask


Heme 24hr Hydrating Ultra-White Lift V-Mask


About product: Heme 24hr Hydrating Ultra-White Life V-Mask is endowed with a pair of ear loops. It not only hydrates and whitens skin, but also lift up and firm up skin to reduce double chins for fine and V-shaped face contour. The ear loops are of high resilience for perfect adherence to face, chin and neck. It also contains Peptides, Collagen, Ivy Extract for redefined face contour (copied from sasa.com).


What do i think: this was a product that i had little expectations from. I just bought this product to try because i was curious and wanted to try some other sheet masks. Personally, i really like this mask and maybe even more than the my beauty diary mask that I've been using. Well, I'm starting to like the mask more than the other whiting mask. Also, when i took it off my face was just glowing! This does not happen too often with me too lol. and I've been trying many different kinds recently.


Other facts: On sasa it looks like product comes in a box, but it doesn't. It actually comes in it's own individual packaging, and plastic packaging (if that makes sense-if not just look at the photo lol).


Rating: 8/10


Recommendation: Yes, I'm really loving this product. I would recommend others to buy this. Plus the packaging is adorable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment