Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Poo POM

What is Poo POM? It is no other than simply "Product Of the Month"!!! And of course with each POM I'll give my reasons why I choose it, facts about the product, and other fun facts. Also give me your opinion about the product or if you have questions ask away~

Now getting to the main point, for the this month I chose Queen Helene - The Original Mint Julep Masque.

About the product: This was developed by a dermatologist. This masque helps dry up acne pimples, rinse away blackheads and shrink enlarged pores; for the face and neck. In couple minutes it firms and hardens, drawing out impurities from your pores. Once you rinse it off your skin feels clean, refreshed and smooth.
What do I think: So far this is one of the best cream masque that I've ever used. Usually I tend to stay away from cream masque, however with so many great reviews I had to try it. At first I didn't really understand why people loved this masque and even called it their holy grail. However, eventually I noticed that it does work wonders! I mostly used this product during the summer and when while I was using this product my skin was great! Yet for some reason I stopped using this product, and then things went bad. Anyways, I finally started using this product again and it's been help my skin a lot!
Other Facts: Nothing really special about using this product, same as any other cream masque. All I have to say is that I prefer the tube over the masque in a jar/container. The reason being is that, who wants the masque stuck under your nails while trying to dig it out?

Rating: 8/10

Recommend: Would I recommend this product to someone else? Sure, it's only about 4/5 USD - so it's pretty cheap and worth trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment